THE LONELY GIRL YOU LEFT ALONE




THE LONELY GIRL YOU LEFT ALONE

-Fern Dela Costa



When you said you’re going to that town
I said I don’t care
but the truth is I really care
the only word I've said is take care

Be careful to the people you will meet there
I still love you so always take good care
be happy when you get there
while I'm crying here forever

I'm the lonely girl you left alone
In this town where I feel I don’t belong
because there's no you to make me feel at home
I'm always crying if you just know

You left an empty space in my heart
but our memories will last
my love for you is ever last
And you'll remain in my heart

I will never see your face again
Never hear your voice my friend
No you to make me happy everyday
and watch movie with me every Sunday

 All I wish is your always thinking of me
and no one in your heart will replace me
Remember this when you see me
I want you to hug and kiss me

It's now a dream to see you again
and to be with you my friend
I know it will never happen
Thanks for this paper and pen

All things we did together
I try to delete them in my mind
So hard but I don’t mind
Because of hope I need to find

To move on I need to try
Thanks for the moments you make me smile
I will never sing with your saxophone
Just wait for your call in my telephone

(How to forget you I don’t know)
(I'm the lonely girl you left alone)

-fern


 

















No comments: