Life is not a fairy tale


Life is not a fairy tale

-Fern Dela Costa



Once upon a time when I was young
I believe my prince will come

He's so handsome, good and brave

He can kill the giant in the cave

He's with his horse not a camel
While I'm on the top of the tower
Because the witch put my life in danger
But he will save me and we will live together

One day I realized not every prince is nice
Before you love him you need to think twice
Because life is not a fairy tale
Everyone hides their demon tail

He will save you from the witch
But he will treat you like a bitch
Everything bad to you he’ll teach
'cause his not an angel but a shit

He’s your dream guy at the first chapter
But you will hate him sooner or later
If you want him to be your lover
You must learn to be a fighter

Life is not a fairy tale
No one lives happily ever after
Because nothing last forever
Just few meet a perfect partner

-Fern

No comments: