Magnum Opus



Magnum Opus
-Fern DelaCosta




He created me from His image and likeness

That’s why in this world I'm not a mess

We're all equal, no one is more, no one is less

We're all created at His best




I am God's creation

Not a mad scientist invention

Not even from a bad spirit you summon

So don't tell me I'm created by demon




I want you to learn about equality

Because He loves us equally

We're all created at our best quality

We all have our specialty






He created us with uniqueness

We all have our strength and weakness

Our imperfection is just a test

For us to do our best




We're all special like the guardians of Olympus

We're all His creation, we’re his corpus

Love and respect for each other need our focus
Because we're all God's magnum opus















1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.