PAGE




“Page”
-Fern Dela Costa


This is the real me, can’t you see
Stop looking for the old me
Because she’s so weak she was killed
Unlike the new me ready for the battle field

Maybe you’re right that I’m so far from the Fern of past
Because I’ve learned that good people in this world don’t last
I’m telling you this is still me I never change
I just want to move on that’s why I’m turning the page

I don’t care whether you still like me or not
Fish? In the ocean there’s a lot
I’m not a puppet I don’t need a puppeteer

If you say bye I won’t ask you to stay my dear    

In your trap I will never fall again
I’m serious so I’m telling you this firsthand
Stop telling me what to do we’re no longer engaged
I just want to move on that’s why I’m turning the page

Things that hurt me make me strong
Don’t call me crazy for banging the gong
I’m not psycho I don’t need your help
For me I’m at the best version of myself

In life what important is you know who you are
Even what you show from the real you is so far
I know I will learn more as I aged
But now I just want to move on that’s why I’m turning the page


No comments: